Role: JBPM Developer_4 to 6 years_Pune
• Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
• Should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
• Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute tasks.
• Should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
• Should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
• Should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
• Should have relevant jBPM experience of minimum 1 end to end jBPM project implementation.
• Ability to Design and implement jBPM Workflows.
• Experience in setting up workflows and business process definitions in JBPM.
• Development of workflow processes and screens.
• Integration with BRMS for rules.
Primary Skill: jBPM
Secondary Skill: Drools