- Design and build applications for the Web based platform.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs follow specifications.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to interface with various roles in program team.
- Hands on experience Java, Spring MVC, Web services (SOAP, REST)
- Hands on experience on Core Java, JEE(JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS), Springframework, Hibernate.
- Working Knowledge of at least testing frameworks like Junit, PowerMock, Mockito.
- Knowledge of REST API & Web Services desired.
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases. Hands On experience with Oracle database is a plus
- Experience of working in Agile Behaviour driven development methodology desired
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment practises desired.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of tools like, IntelliJ, Gradle, Eclipse, Git, Stash, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar and JIRA is a plus.\
- Self-driven and open minded, willing to learn and socialize new techniques in the development arena
- Java / J2EE