About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Woodland Hills, CA
Role: Java UI Developer
Opening in Woodland hills, CA for development and maintenance of Inet Java applications, a list of customer facing and agent facing applications build using java technology. The successful candidate should have a good track record in. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Should perform development activities. i.e analysis, design, build, Testing support, and support deployment activities
• Prepare detailed design documentation
• Should be able to maintain good client interaction and stakeholder management.
• Supporting the live application in the production environment during warranty period
• Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
• Interact with other technology groups as needed.
• Coordinate with offshore development team
• Should be able to perform code reviews and deliver quality output.
• Should have good understanding on Java methodologies.
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
• Java JDK 1.7
• Java Script 1.8 and CSS 3/4
• BootStrap 3
• Web services
• Jquery 2, Angular JS 1.4
• Spring 4 and Hibernate 4
• XML Desirable Skills
• Exposure to the Insurance insurance domain.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now