With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
You will have to deliver a brand new application to replace an existing one in order to better cope with the business needs. This will be key to develop business ROI on real-estate loans (development based in Romania).
Responsibilities and requirements:
As a Team Leader:
- Comprehensive responsibility for the analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of the applications in scope;
- Strong communication and cooperation with the business and project-leads in order to provide timely and high quality deliverables;
- Requirements engineering in close cooperation with the business department. Analysis and design of technical solutions within the applications in scope.
As a Technical Leader:
- Coaching of the team (in term of working methodology such as ScrumBan or Kanban, in term of technical requirements such as BDD, continuous delivery);
- Support the supervised team in the role of a Java developer;
- Being a technical expert and referent for the team in Java and on the technology used (spring framework, PostgreSQL).
- Experience as a project manager for larger teams or as a team lead (3y +) and proven practical experience in Java web application development and the related usual tools (4y +);
- Spring frameworks (SpringBoot, SpringBacth, SpringData), Hibernate; Proven track records in SQL design;Knowledge on PostgreSQL SGBD is a big plus;
- Practical experience in the retail banking services domain, e.g. loans, real estate and experience to discuss and work on requirements with business departments.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).