Primary Role: Java Technical Architect
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand the requirements, current state architecture of the enterprise and create roadmap for the future enhancements accordingly.
• Create Software Architecture Document, High Level and Low Level Design document, Non functional requirements for the project.
• Define Integration Design and Security Design for the Web Services and Enterprise components involved.
• Participate in production of detailed functional design documents to match customer requirements.
• Participate in production of technical specification for development and integration requirements.
• Review design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non functional requirements.
• Collect and Provide estimates for the requirements.
• Engage with client architecture group.
• Collaborate with Capgemini’s internal technology teams and contribute to various internal initiatives.
• Mentor and train project team members on the Solution details for a smoother execution.
• Ensure quality deliverables.
• Experience in Agile projects will be good to have
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• 15+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE, SOA Webservices (SOAP and REST), ESBs, Open Source products, and strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, Service Orchestration, Business Process Choreography, BPEL, Spring MVC and JSON.
• Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVVC and WebServices (SOAP/REST).
• Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
• Strong command on Java/J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
• Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and integrating with Identity provides, LDAP and ADFS.
• Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns specially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using ESB.
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
• Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g. Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
• Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
• Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
• Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
• Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.