Role: Java Technical Architect (Cards/Payments domain)
Job Location: Riverwoods, IL
Position Type: Fulltime/Permanent
Main Purpose of Role: As part of Common Payment Platform, (client) is consolidating there of it network settlement platform in to one single platform called as common settlement payment platform. (client) decided to develop this common settlement platform in-house and looking for very strong technical architects for deciding the framework, technical stack. Technical stack is expected to have all the latest technologies that includes micro services, interacting with Hadoop layer, Gem fire etc.
Skills and Experience needed:
• Responsible for initial design and development of new software or extensive software revisions;
• Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
• Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist.
• May guide a team of developers through the project to completion.
Bachelors degree required
Masters degree preferred
Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.