Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Visit https://www.capgemini.com/&nbs…;;for more information.
- Lead and coordinate the development team according to company methodologies ;
- Escalate any technical issues, roadblocks or project risks to the Delivery Manager;
- Meet with the Delivery Manager on a regular basis to discuss the development quality measures for the project and assess that the best practices are being adhered to;
- Be responsible for the quality of code being developed by the developers;
- Mentor the developers on the development team;
- Maintenance of over 400 sites with all the team (Romania + Belgium);
- New development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computers, Economics;
- +5 years’ experience in Java programming;
- Knowledge of business applications;
- Good command of English.
Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.