Capgemini provides end to end outsourcing services ranking from production incident resolution to functional evolution scoping from small evolutions to large projects. And this, through technical evolutions/transformations.
In this context, we are looking for Java Software Engineers.
Reporting to the technical leader, we expect the software engineer to:
- Perform developments according to specifications.
- Support the Technical leader during the estimation process
- Be accountable for the quality of his deliverables.
- Commit to deliver developments according to agreed planning & budget
- Provide technical recommendations in case in non SLA Compliancy, problem mgt
- Solve production issues according to SLA
- Lead technical resolution of problems
- Participate to the release/project launches
- Pro-actively inform the technical/team leader of risks
- Master degree
Technical expertise, the software engineer must master:
- JAVA 7 or higher
- Java EE 6 or higher
- Spring 3.2 or higher
- Spring MVC + Spring Webflow
- JPA 2 and Hibernate
- JAXB/JAX-WS/JAX-RS; knowledge of CXF is an asset
- JUnit and Mockito
- Maven 3
- Git and/or SVN; knowledge of Team Foundation is an asset
- Tomcat 6 and Websphere 8.0
- Good understanding of XSD/WSDL creation is an asset
- Good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL is an asset
At least 2 years hands on experience in the technologies mentioned above
Personal skills :
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension.
- Assertive (do not hesitate to flag issues and concerns).
- Customer and solution oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Accurate, reliable, flexible
- Able to cope with stress
Master the three usual languages (French, Dutch, English).Apply now