Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expert in Java 8 and Spring Framework with 5+ years of Hands on experience
- Skilled in Even driven and restful design patterns
- Test Driven Development is must
- Lead development efforts and coordinate with technical team including onshore and offshore resources distributed across the globe
- Execute Software development activities like requirement analysis solution design coding testing
- Familiar with Agile development practices
- Wealth Management or Trading domain knowledge is a plus
Technical Skills Required
- Core Java Spring Framework Apache Camel Junit Mockito Apache JMeter Gradle Tomcat SO
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.