Title: Senior Java developer (Expert in LoanIQ)
Roles and responsibilities
- Strong Domain knowledge in LoanIQ and expertise in developing LoanIQ applications
- Hands on software development experience working on Multi-tier, Web-based applications.
- Excellent core Java skills.
- Experience with Sprint Boot, RESTful services, Java Messaging (MQ / JMS).
- Good SQL skills with experience in any of the RDBMS databases.
- Good knowledge of design patterns with excellent problem solving skills.
- Professional, precise communication skills with client interaction.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.