At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
• You develop complex business applications in a team of dedicated professionals using the latest tools, methods and technologies: Java 8 to 13, Spring, Hibernate, Bamboo, Git, JUNIT for testing
• You design and develop software, including the integration with external applications
• You defend a good balance between scope, quality, time and costs
• You take care of the full software life cycle of customer-integration-projects including requirements-analysis, design, implementation, testing and technical onboarding
• You hold a Bachelor or Master’s Degree
• You are fluent in English; Dutch or French are mandatory
• You are a quick functional learner of new applications
• You have at least 3 years experience on programming languages like Java 9 to 13 and J2EE Framworks (Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate / JPA ) and on test frameworks (junit …), Jenkins/GIT for continuous integration and Sonar Qube
• You have a good knowledge of UML, SQL,PLSQL ,JPA, XML.
• You have a good knowledge of Agile Scrum Methodology
• You have good organizational, prioritization and planning skills in order to be able to meet tight deadlines
• One or more additional programming/scripting languages (e.g. Python, Bash)
• You have experience with messaging-technologies (e.g. JMS, AMQP, Webservices, FIX Protocol)
• You have a knowledge of the databases: SQL (postGRES, mySQL …) or noSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)