Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Utilize knowledge of applications development procedures and concepts such as Scrum Agile TDD BDD Kanban etc
- Basic knowledge of other technical areas to identify and define necessary system enhancements including using Shell script tools and analyzing interpreting Java code
- Consult with users, clients, and other technology groups on Agile Stories and recommend software development technical solutions
- Install and support developed code and libraries in production environment
- Apply fundamental knowledge of programming languages for design specifications
- Write Unit Tests Functional and UI tests with Selenium
- Understand Gherkin and convert to Java code with Cucumber Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level software developers
- Identify problems, analyze information, and make evaluative judgement to recommend and implement solutions
- Resolve issues by identifying and selecting solutions through the applications of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents