Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title: Java Full Stack Developer
- Deep expertise in frontend technologies microservice architecture and cloud technologies
- Architect applications across the full stack experience in PCF Cloud Native Application
- Extensive hands on knowledge in front end as well as back end technologies to development and designing multi tier enterprise application using JEE and related modern technologies frameworks
- Good understanding and work experience in using Design Patters 12 Factor Cloud principles Object Oriented Programing
- Experience with Architecture Microservices ecosystem Java and RESTful API s Deep experience with responsive web design principles and cross device support Experience in distributed enterprise application Production release Post release Support Monitoring and Reporting
- Experience with Database Architecture Modeling performance optimization and familiarity with MySQL SQL Ensure application code quality through development test and QA in Continuous Integration environment to Build Automated testing Code coverage Code quality check security assessment resolutions and application deployment
- Responsibilities Excellent analytical and critical thinking Creative problem solving Innovative solution providing Quick learning Ability to analyze use structured problem solving and available tools to troubleshoot systems identify root cause action plans impact and resolution options
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members to achieve common goals while maintaining responsibilities and commitments Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence clients team members management and external groups Review the deliverables and artifacts provided by the team and ensure that the quality is achieved
- Ability to Learn quickly and adapt to new technology Possess strong oral and written communication analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellence in technical communication with technical and non technical peers
- Responsible for projects meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule according to the scope within stipulated budget and to quality standards
- Preferred Technical Skills HTML 5 CSS 3 4 Java Junit Java Script Node JS React JS Jest PHP Spring MVC Spring Micro service REST SOAP Oracle RDBS MySql Mongo DB Redis GemFire PCF Devops Jekin Tools Sonar Fortify Jacoco Jenkin Udeploy Splunk New Relic SOAP UI Postman Visio Spring STS Eclipse Visual code Cloud principles Agile Scrum Design patterns
- Primary skill is Java Full stack Java with React Node js
What we Offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.