Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and industry specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Montreal, QC
Type: Full Time Employee with Benefits.
• Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud/Hibernate.
• Microservices and Rest/soap web services.
• Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
• Ability and experience writing unit and integration testing for the items developed by him/her.
• Work experience as part of an agile team would be an asset.
• Writes well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Integrates software components into a fully functional software system – Tailor and deploy Software tools, processes and metrics.
• Comfortable to install, configure and experiment with open source tools.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Strives to automate with DevOps and support CI/CD.
• At least 6 years of relevant hands-on development experience.