Job Title: Full Stack Developer (Angular) with AWS
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till the Pandemic gets Subsides)
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
- Qualifications Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science Computer Engineering or similar More than 3 years of experience as a Tech Lead
- At least 10 years of experience designing and developing applications
- 6 years work experience in Angular
- Deep knowledge of best practices commonly used modules and creating self-contained reusable and testable modules and components
- Strong expertise with HTML CSS and writing cross browser compatible code on desktop and mobile based apps
- Creating e2e test suites for all components and running them with Protractor or a well-reasoned alternative
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform database API caching layer proxies and other web services used in the system
- Knowledge of Java EE technologies Spring framework i e Core Security MVC AWS certified Developer Architect
- Experience deploying applications to cloud environment
- Experience with build automation using Maven or Gradle
- Experience with Open Source integration frameworks such as Spring integration or Apache Camel or MuleESB
- Preferred experience with Cloud and container technologies such as Docker Kubernetes OpenShift AWS EKS CI CD pipeline
- Preferred experience with CI CD tools like Jenkins Gitlab CI or ElectricFlow
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum Kanban etc and preferably SAFe
- Understand the basic fundamentals of iterative and incremental development Sell ideas to senior leadership very strong technically and also with communications skills
- Should have product mentality
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front end technologies
- Developing application codes unit tests and integration tests in AngularJS Java Technologies and REST Services Consulting with the design team
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Delivering a complete front end application working with Business Analyst UX Design teams
- Secure coding of applications understanding and providing application support
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.