Bachelors in Engineer
xtensive experience with J2EE platform and Java application development lifecycle.
• Strong JSON, XML and data transformation/integration skills
• Proficient with Java Servlets, JSPs, EJBs and J2EE applications.
• Strong core Java skills and practical knowledge of basic/intermediate design patterns.
• Working knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Abstraction and middleware application layering.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
• Experience with Tomcat, WebSphere or WebLogic
• Experience with RDBMS (Oracle10g or better) and NoSQL databases using ORM frameworks (JPA, Hibernate, EclipseLink)
• Experience programming with PL/SQL
• Experience working with Unix/Linux Shell Scripts
• SCRUM delivery experience with DevOps and Agile software development practices.
• Experience consuming and/or developing SOAP, REST Web Services and APIs
• Financial Services Experience, particularly investments, brokerage and retirement planning