Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
The ideal candidate has at least 4 years of hands-on experience as a Java and Spring developer. The candidate would work mainly with the software architect in developing API endpoints / microservices functionality on the basis of requirements provided.
- Develop enterprise-level API endpoints / microservices ;
- Work with the software architect and downstream testing / QA teams;
- Support with technical design of solutions of enterprise-level API endpoints / microservices, aligned with client practices and guidelines;
- Support with estimates of the effort required to deliver the needs;
- Support with unit and integration tests.
- 4+ years of experience in developing APIs / microservices based on Java;
- Core Java development;
- Understanding of API and microservices concepts;
- Experience with writing unit and functional tests and leading others in software development best practices;
- Hans-on experience with API management is a plus.
Must-have technical skills:
- Java software development (Java 8, Java 11);
- Spring Boot relevant experience;
- OAuth / JWT;
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.