With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The candidate will responsible for maintenance, enhancement, Adhoc User support related to Goldman Sachs GS Asset Management platform applications which is predominantly on JAVA.
Technical Skills Required :
• Strong experience (5-7 years) in Core Java development and support
• Experience with Spring framework (Hibernate, JPA, SpringBoot)
• Strong Scripting (Linux, Perl, Python) expertise
• Strong database background (sql queries, database design, stored procedures)
• Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills. Prior experience working in production support environment and strong SDLC experience