Java Developer (Spring, Hibernate) – 5 to 7 Years – Mumbai (Malad)
- Develop; implement and unit test the required solution, respecting BNP Paribas best practices, standards and tools.
- Collect, document and analyze user requirements.
- Translate user requirements into system requirements and specifications including domain, data, and architecture and design models.
- Document the solution for maintenance, support and users.
- Take part in peer group code reviews
- Take part in quality assurance reviews
- Provide estimates for work
- Provide updates of status and estimates to complete
- Identify risks and issues, and help monitor them
- Plan, design, perform, support and document integration tests
- Support user/BA testing
- Intraday 3rd level support & Overnight support on a Rota basis
- Hands on Experience on any Java Script libraries (Preferable Ext JS)
- Hands on Experience on Core Java 1.7+, Sybase ASE or SQ
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Spring 4+
- Excellent software coding, documentation and analysis skills
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Practices
- Hands on basic UNIX skills
- Knowledge of Swing and Shell Scripts.
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Experience in DevOps development model
- Core Java
- 5 to 8 Years
- Mumbai (Malad)