Would you like to develop your professional career in a leading international company in the IT sector?
Capgemini is looking for Java Developer / Desarrollador / Programador for the European Industrial Center; a new technology center belonging to the Capgemini Group located in Murcia dedicated to international projects among others, following innovative methodologies and technologies..
If you want to work within interesting projects with a very dynamic “startup” work environment, develop and grow in a company that offers great career opportunities in an international team, join us!
What do we offer?
– The opportunity to participate in innovative projects of large customers nationally and internationally.
– Attractive career path and personal development in one of the high lead company.
– Excellent work environment, promoting activities of team building, Fruit Day, Physiotherapist Service…
– Social benefits (restaurant card, medical insurance, nursing tickets)
– Training plans oriented to the current market needs, Scaled Agile Framework Enterprise (SAFe) and technological innovations, as well as soft skills.
– Schedule flexibility, with possibility of teleworking 1-3 days per week.
– 2-5 years of experience programming in JAVA.
– Knowledge in software engineering: architecture patterns, testing, etc.
– Knowledge and experience in design and development with databases
– Analysis tasks, technical design and taking requirements with final client.
– Good communication skills: Fluent in ENGLISH and/or FRENCH
– Being a team player, results-oriented, motivated and passionate about IT sector.
Salario: Sin especificar