With more than 200.000 people in over 40 countries and more than 800 in Romania, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com .
The Front-to-Back tool that manages product for Equity Finance desks. The application allows to set-up book trades, compute product valuation, generate client report, compute payments, generate accounting flows and perform various extract. The Code quality is very important. This tool does not perform any market access so no high criticality on deliveries date. The application is live for 6 years now and has beautiful days ahead with its integration at the heart of Synthetic PB for Newedge. Size of the team 20 people in Paris (Developers, Business Analysts, Application Manager) and 7 people in Bucharest (5 Developers & 2 Support Analysts) + target of 5 developers in Bucharest this year.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Develop new features front to back as part of an Agile/Scrum team;
- Ensure the delivery of high quality solutions to agreed specifications and within agreed time scales;
- Assure the corrective maintenance;
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our products and processes;
- Point out issues with the existing architectures and codes on different projects, followed by active involvement in order to clean it up;
- Maintain a close relationship with the French team and ensure that the final result responds to its needs.
- Excellent knowledge of Java/J2EE version 6 & 8, Spring, Oracle (SQL);
- Good knowledge of technologies like Java, Maven, Tomcat, Webservices;
- Basic level experience in Ibatis, Swing, GiT, GWT;
- Tools: Eclipse/ IntelliJ, Jenkins, JUnit, Jira, Cucumber [Testing];
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to work under stress;
- Team work abilities;
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).