With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: New York
– Should be a hands on Senior Developer with leadership (tech deliverables ownership) abilities.
– Responsible for guiding the team on design and development of enhancements in our applications including writing code, testing, and bringing technical depth and creativity to projects .
– Develop, Build and improve Methode and Core Java based systems.
– Performs troubleshooting of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications.
– Working knowledge of the migration project is a big plus.
– UX experience (full stack) with Angular, would be a plus.
– Extensive experience (8 – 12+ years) in Java development (with a strength in Methode and Core Java).
– Solid experience working in Linux environments, good scripting experience a plus (5+ years).
– Solid experience with SQL and RDBMS systems. DB2 or Sybase is a plus.
– Proficient in Algorithms and having experience in implementing algorithms using Methode and Core Java is a plus.
– Hand-on team lead with strong technical and communication skills will do well in this role.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law