With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Bloomington, IL
- Job Title: Java Developer
- Java programming experience
- Web Service experience (specifically REST)
- Experience with relational database systems and design OO
- Agile Experience
- Functional programming experience (Scala, Clojure)
- Experience with Hadoop and related big data technologies
- Experience working with analytical systems and data stores
- Willingness to learn all of the above