With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Houston, TX
We are looking for Java Developer at Houston, TX with one of our major clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 5-7+ years’ experience in software development, specifically in JEE arena
- In-depth experience with OO design and development
- In-depth experience with EE Integration: SOAP, REST and SQL
- In-depth experience with EE technologies: Spring, Spring MVC, JPA (Hibernate), JSP, JMS, JNDI, and JSTL
- In-depth experience with EE Application Servers (Apache Tomcat a plus)
- Familiar with web application security best practices
- Familiar with software development methodologies
- Familiar with Agile software development (Scrum is a plus)
- Familiar with build tools: Log4j, Ant, Maven and Gradle
- Familiar with the Eclipse IDE
- Familiar with Spring Boot
- Knowledge of Microservices
- Knowledge of Apache Solr search engine a plus
- Knowledge of MVC templating (ThymeLeaf, Freemarker, or Velocity are a plus)
- Knowledge of the Financial Services industry a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience in Customer facing role
- Experience working in an onsite/offshore engagement
- Banking Financial experience preferred
- Bachelors or equivalent degree.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law