Role – Java Developer
Location- Princeton, NJ
Type – Full time
• Knowledge and understanding of Core Java concepts (like Inheritance, Composition, arrays, Collections etc.)
• Working experience on the entire Java Enterprise Stack – JDBC, JTA, JMS, Servlets, JSP etc.
• Working experience of frameworks like Spring, Struts.
• Working experience of Hibernate (preferred) or other ORM tool.
• Working experience in Web Services (Restful and SOAP)
• Working experience in writing SQL queries, Database objects and performance tuning of the queries.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now