Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Exp Level: 5- 8 years
Role: Java Developer
Opening in Chicago, IL for a banking and cards customer to develop and maintain applications in Internet space.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Development duties will include (provide as much details as possible):
– Able to work with client employees directly
– Self motivated and good at prioritizing the work for him and the team.
– Good team leading skills
– Set the right expectations to the people whom he/ she works with.
– Risk and Issue management
– Status Reporting and Communications
Skill, Experience & General information required:
– At least 6+ years of hands on experience with Java/ J2EE applications, especially web services
– Minimum 2+ years of experience in Struts, Spring, and Free Marker
– Spring Batch experience of 1 year is preferred along with UNIX experience.
– Good exposure to JDBC, JMS, MQ, JQuery, AJax etc,
– Good exposure to one of the application server environments Websphere, JBoss or Weblogic.
– Experience using Rational clearcase is a plus
– Able to provide production support for the systems in production.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law