About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Role: Java Developer
Client is seeking individuals to join the development team in Fort MIll, within their backend development team. The project needs a developer with 5-8 years of experience who will oversee devlopement and maintenance of robust, fast and scalable server systems integrating existing databases and services to different infrastructures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design and Develop system using Java, Spring, Hibernate and Multithreading
· Supporting the live application in the production environment
· Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
· Create test cases using Junit
· Interact with other technology groups as needed
· Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Basic Technical Requirements
· Java 1.6, JEE, Spring
· UNIX shell scripting
· Familiarity with Websphere/Weblogic application servers
· Strong programming skills with emphasis on SQL and stored procedures.
· Exposure to Capital Markets Client data would be a plus.
· Should have superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.Apply now