About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: Princeton, NJ
Role: Java Developer
Opening in Princeton, NJ for developing application in core & advanced java for one of financial clients. The successful candidate should have a good track record in development..
Development duties will include
• Supporting the live application in the production environment
• Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
• Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
• Interact with other technology groups as needed
• Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Skill & Experience required:
• Knowledge and understanding of Core Java concepts (like Inheritance, Composition, arrays, Collections etc.)
• Working experience on the entire Java Enterprise Stack – JDBC, JTA, JMS, Servlets, JSP etc.
• Working experience of frameworks like Spring, Struts.
• Working experience of Hibernate (preferred) or other ORM tool.
• Working experience in Web Services (Restful and SOAP)
• Working experience in writing SQL queries, Database objects and performance tuning of the queries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong client communication skills
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law