About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Harbourside, NJ
Role: Java Developer
Opening in Harbourside, NJ for Development, support and maintenance of a complex application system X, which is primarily written utilizing Java, customized web toolkit ( based on GWT), Tibco workflow and Oracle backend. The successful candidate should have a good track record in development and be prepared to spend time supporting the production system. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting.
System X is part of a tier 1 global bank and provides the business with loan orgination functionality. It integrates with multiple systems ( internal and external) to get required risk information to support decision making. This fairly large system continues to be enhanced, as new requirements are drafted.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Fixing bugs of phase 1 development.
• Preparing to Support the live application once it goes into production environment
• Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
• Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
• Interact with other technology groups as needed
• Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Basic Technical Requirements
• Java / J2EE ( 5 yrs plus)
• Webservices (4 yrs)
• Oracle (4 years plus).
• Strong programming skills with emphasis on SQL and stored procedures.
• Experience of GWT ( Google web toolkit )
• Experience of TIBCO Workflow
• Exposure to the loans and lending business.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law