About Capgemini<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 145,000 people across the globe and 2014 revenues over €10.57 billion. At Capgemini Financial Services, we are passionate about bringing deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Our network of 24,000 professionals serving financial services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership to our clients worldwide. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore ®, its worldwide delivery model.For more information please visit www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC
Role: Java Developer
Opening in Charlotte for development of java applications in a large financial services client. The successful candidate should have a good track record in development in Java and PL/SQL. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting.
The client offers a full range of financial services to meet the needs of people throughout the nonprofit world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Good knowledge on Java/J2ee, Spring , Atom framework
• Development in core Java and spring framework.
• Good knowledge on Web Services/Data Power
• Good Knowledge on Web/App server knowledge , Unix, SQL
• Good knowledge in Banking domain
• Past experience with Mobile platform support
• Understand all the functionalities
• Keep production up and running , working on Prod issues, resolving incidents , fixing application bugs, Involving into OS/DB/Security Patching activities.
Basic Technical Requirements
• Experience working with Java, J2EE and PL/SQL
• Experience in designs and development of customized Java code.
• Experience in development in Core Java
• Experience in working with Spring/Hibernate.
• Excellent analysis and critical reasoning.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Financial services industry experience strongly preferred
• Self starter, able to work independently and manage personal time on multiple opportunities simultaneously
• Ability to identify, manages, and escalates risks to be able to influence project scope and timelines when necessary.
• Thought leadership in development in Java.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now