- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Wilmington, DE
- Job Title: Java Developer
Responsible for the technical implementation of a project.
- Deliver high quality development using diverse tools and systems including but not limited to:
- SOA (Rest/WSDL/XSD/XML)
- Spring (WS/IOC/Integration)
- Oracle Coherence
- Multi-tiered infrastructure including load balancers, databases, apache, application servers etc.
- Strong understanding of key initiatives including:
- Agile development practices (Scrum/Kanban).
- “DevOps” including continuous deployment.
- TDD – Test driven development
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law