Job Title: Java AWS Tech Lead
Employee Type: Full Time with Benefits
Location: Malvern, PA
Roles and responsibilities:
- Provides intermediate level system analysis design development and implementation of Java and UI applications.
- Develops code that reuses objects is well structured includes sufficient comments and is easy to maintain.
- Participates in design code and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues and ensure methodology compliance.
- Elevates code into the development test and Production environments on schedule.
- Provides follow up, Production support when needed.
- Submits change control requests and documents.
- Participates in systems analysis activities including system requirements analysis and definition eg prototyping.
- Participates in other meetings such as those for use case creation and analysis.
- Writes the system technical portion of assigned deliverables.
- Assists technical team members with the system technical portion of their deliverables eg systems testers with test plans.
- On small teams the developer may write these items.
- Performs unit testing and writes appropriate unit test plans to ensure requirements are satisfied. Assists in integration systems acceptance and other related testing as needed.
- Interfaces with cross functional teams including associated Data Mid Tier teams.
- Strong with Java software design principles and patterns Spring Boot Strong unit test cucumber skills.
- Experience with REST Service calls.
- Experience with developing Java REST services Spring Boot Microservice architecture. Experience with test automation and test driven development practices and frameworks mutation testing functional testing JUnit Cucumber mock frameworks Mockito etc contract testing.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts tools and continuous delivery pipelines Bamboo Jenkins Maven Bitbucket Jira GIT etc.
- Experience with API management platforms design standards and patterns is a preferred. Knowledge of cloud AWS development engineering standard methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of AWS service like Lambda Step Functions Cloudwatch is needed
- Knowledge of cloud data stores S3 Dynamo DB and or Amazon RDS
- Other Competencies 5 7 years developer or systems analyst experience
- Strong demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong in Java Spring Springboot with hands on experience.
- RESTful Microservices .
- Must have AWS Developer skills Should have knowledge of AWS Lambda functions DynamoDB Cloudwatch Secret manager RDS etc
- Good database SQL and client facing skills
- Some understanding of web UI applications
- Experience on Angular will be a plus
- Financial Services Wealth management experience preferred
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 290,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.