With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
- Very Strong Java Developer with working experience in developing REST APIs using Java and Spring Framework.
- Experience in Designing REST APIs using standards such as RAML and/or Open API/Swagger, JSON and JSON Schema.
- Experience in designing solutions using MicroServices Architecture is preferred.
- Experience in Docker Containers and Google Kubernetes is mandatory.
- Experience on any of the following Redis, Mongo DB, Cassandra is preferred.
- Exposure to API Lifecycle, API Management and Governance.
- Experience in implementing integration solution using ESBs.
- Experience in Event driven architecture leveraging Messaging technologies such as XML, JMS, AMQP, WMQ, ActiveMQ.
- Analyze requirements, understand current service landscape and create Service Migration Plan.
- Create various design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Non-functional requirements.
- Create Integration Design, Security Design for the services.
- Design and Develop WSDLs, REST interface.
- Design Integration Architecture that is scalable, fault tolerant and meets service SLAs.
- Review code and design from other team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Mentor and train project team members.
- Experience working with multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
- Designing MicroServices experience is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and related field.
- 11 plus years of overall experience in design and developing Integration solutions using REAT APIs and SOA Webservices with strong working knowledge of REST, SOA, SOAP, WSDL, JSON and XML.
- 5 plus years of experience in design and developing integration flows using an ESB.
- Experience in implementing Webservices Security using WS-Security, SAML, Kerberos and OAUTH.
- Experience with design and implementation of Webservices security using Identity provides, LDAP, and ADFS.
- Experience in implementing REST based APIs.
- Strong knowledge on integration patterns especially in integrating with Legacy applications
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Experience in any of the following: Kafka, Active MQ, Rabbit MQ, WMQ is a plus