With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Location: Woodland hills, CA
Job type: Full Time
Role: Java Architect
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and related field.
- 7 plus years of experience in design and developing SOA Webservices with strong working knowledge of SOA, SOAP, WSDL, REST and JSON.
- Very strong in Java programming, Spring Framework, Maven and Eclipse.
- Experience in Developing REST/JSON Webservices using JSON Schema is a must
- Experience in using Swagger Editor. RAML profile is preferable
- Experience in implementing REST based services using Spring framework
- Experience in using integration patterns and integration experience using JMS/MQ/ESB.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies and design patterns
- Application profiling and performance tuning skills.
- Exposure to Insurance domain is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have good understanding of requirements and provide estimates for design and development of required functionality.
- Design REST / JSON Services using Swagger Editor.
- Responsible for interpreting architecture and design created by Architecture team
- Create JSON Schema and Swagger profiles
- Design and Develop WSDLs, REST interface for the candidate services to be deployed in IIB.
- Develop service endpoints using Spring MVC, Spring REST and Spring Integration
- Communication & collaboration with other Team Lead on all Integration points.
- Create various design documents for services such as Service Design Document, Service physical Document and define Service SLAs in Nonfunctional requirements.
- Integration testing of all critical integration points to ensure that applications are working successfully and efficiently.