Role – Java Application Developer
Location- NYC. NY
Type – Full time
Duties & Responsibilities:
Development duties will include
• Supporting the live application in the production environment
• Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues
• Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
• Interact with other technology groups as needed
• Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions
Below are the required skills.
• Strong understanding of Object Orient design and GOF design patterns.
• 8+ years of experience in software development.
• 5+ years of Java/J2EE (Core java, Multi-threading, SOAP and RESTful Web services)
• 3+ Unix/Linux experience including basic shell scripting
• 2+ years experience with at least one Application Server such as JBoss, Websphere, Weblogic
• 1+year experience on Spring
• 1+ years of experience in distributed or service oriented architectures
• 2+ year experience in Oracle PL/SQL
• Eager to learn new tools and technologies
• Strong analytical ability
• Experience working in Financial industry is desired
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now