A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
- API Experience using multiple technologies to develop business critical systems in a distributed architecture
- Hands on integration experience that includes experience with other tools and vendors such as Mulesoft Apigee Dell Boomi Talend RedHat Fuse Experience with test driven development including unit integration and performance testing methodologies and tools
- Advanced skills associated with system integration design modification implementation and deployment Demonstrated ability to understand functional needs of the primary lines of business applications and how systems
- Extensive experience designing and developing RESTful APIs Broad knowledge of web standards relating to APIs OAuth SSL CORS JWT etc
- Extensive coding experience with Java and Springboot
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-