Job Title: Fullstack Java/ Angular with Microservice Experience.
Locations: Charlotte, NC / SFO, CA ( Remote until Covid)
- Must Have 7 years of large-scale web application development experience using Java Framework
- Must have Microservice Experience.
- Experience developing with Angular 6 and above application
- Must have System Development Life Cycle methodologies experience
- PL SQL experience in writing and debugging complex PL SQL Stored Procedures is required
- Experience with Agile tools, Jira, Confluence, Object Oriented, HP ALM, Jenkins, and PL SQL
- Nice to have Banking Experience.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.