For the division of Financial Services GBU, Capgemini Malaysia we are looking for J2EE Developer (Trade)
· Code / modify the source code based on specifications for complex or specialized modules.
· Handle technology and projects within a particular unit
· Conduct checkpoint review on the overall deliverables
· Guide / Review the preparation of technical design documents in accordance to functional specifications. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
· Focus on specific or multiple technologies within a particular unit
· Provide inputs to facilitate technology upgrades
· Plan for performance improvement plans and drive them
· Timely submission, correctness and completeness of the status report weekly for teams
· Guide in preparation of technical design documents. Ensure that documentation is in place and maintained
· Total 5-9 years of experience.
· Design and Development of Java/J2EE Technology Applications
· Junit, Hibernate, Spring, XML, JMS, Oracle, PL/SQL, Webservice, Mule ESB, Exposure to Mean Stack(Angular JS, Node JS,Express JS,Mongo DB) technologies
· Object Oriented Design skills.
· Good Communication Skills
Nice to have:
· Exposure to JIRA/SVN.
· Exposure to Trade Finance Domain.
· Good Stakeholder Management.
Your application can be addressed to:
Global Sourcing & RecruitmentApply now