- Understand and document (if required) Client’s business processes
- Determine Client needs and demands, and turn them into a logical and technical business model that can be achieved through Ivalua
- Lead and document the outcomes of the configuration workshops.
- Configure Ivalua in alignment with documented business needs and contracted solution.
- Advise the client on alternative solutions/functionalities that may better fit their business requirements.
- Customize the business area in question and make sure the system reacts in the manner that the client intends it to
- Coordinate the work/efforts with the technical counterparts, and perform data mapping activities of Ivalua vs. Client ERP
- Ensure Ivalua usability in line with Client requirements and Capgemini best practices
- Deliver the end- or super-user training and ensure a smooth transition of Ivalua to the client
- Expertise in identifying and documenting business requirements
- Experience in Ivalua system configuration, including users, org structure, finance data, etc.
- Experience in Ivalua workflow configuration to reflect the underlying business processes
- Experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience deploying eProcurement solutions.