- Understand and document (if required) Client’s technical architecture
- Translate Client’s business process requirements and Ivalua functional design into technical integration solution
- Lead and document the outcomes of the technical integration workshops.
- Develop Ivalua interfaces with Client applications, based on the agreed design
- Advise the client on leading practices and optimal technical solutions that may better fit their business.
- Coordinate the work/efforts with functional counterparts, and perform data mapping activities of Ivalua vs. Client ERP
- Ensure Ivalua integration with Client’s applications meets their requirements and Capgemini best practices
- Prepare and support system integration testing and implement changes/corrections as required
- Report on the progress of the work effort to the program/project manager
- Participate in the project meetings, provide status updates and document the work accordingly
- Expertise in systems integration using various methods, e.g. EAI, API. Experience with Ivalua system integration will be an advantage.
- Experience with SAP, Oracle or other ERP systems will be an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with integrating the eProcurement solutions with various
- Postgraduate certification in IT, Procurement or Accounting would be desirable
- Familiar with software development projects and product management methods such as Agile, Scrum, DevOps will be an advantage