Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Job Role : ITSM Lead
Location: New York
FullTime with benefits
Manage day to day activities for the Problem Management team for Financial Services clients, while collaborating with regional counterparts, ensuring an efficient end-to-end delivery of Problem Management processes to the client.
Ensure that agreed and standardized procedures for Problem Management are followed by all team members Ensure on-time publication of Root Cause Analysis reports to stakeholders and established repositories.
Handle escalations from technical team members related to Problem Addresses queries and escalations from Stakeholders.
Ensure SLAs, OLAs and timelines are being met.
• * Manage the workload across the team Produce Problem Management statistics and reporting as per agreed procedures and guidelines
• * Facilitate weekly Operational Excellence Reviews and document minutes
• * Clear and timely communication with suppliers and client
• * Solve ad hoc tasks that may arise in the completion of the deliverables
• * Consolidate and publish Problem reports to internal stakeholders
• * Evaluate weekly and monthly Problem KPI’s with suppliers and Service Level Manager Relationship Management: Arrange periodic meetings/conference calls with Client side relationship owner
• * Manage vendor, IT and business stakeholders within Bank’s
• * Provide leadership and direction for problem resolution with business stakeholders
• * Experience with Core platform support such as FIS/Temenos/Mambu etc preferred.
Values-Based Responsibilities: Ensure Company vision, values & ethics are upheld at all times through professional behavior / personal conduct Compliance to company policies and principles within the daily work
• * Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
• * Minimum of 7 years as a Problem Manager
• * Minimum of 5 years in the IT industry ITSM Foundations certified (Expert certification preferred)
• * Significant experience (7+ years) in Financial Services Industry.
• * ServiceNow ITSM Problem Management
• * ServiceNow ITSM Incident Management
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.