An overview of the role
The focus of your role
This role will provide procurement support and advice across all IT/Telco categories but focused predominantly on software. As a key member of a small, client dedicated team, there will also be a requirement to assist the team in Professional Services activities and leverage more generalist procurement experience as required. The remit is client focused across a major UK client covering new requirements and renewal activities.
Although some remote working may be possible, you will be working with a team based in Telford and will also be aligned to the wider UK team, which is dispersed across the UK, where you will be expected to comply with Global Procurement policies. There may be a requirement to travel to other offices from time to time.
What you’ll do
• The primary activities of this role will be to negotiate and put in place 3rd party contracts
• Optimise commercial and license models through your knowledge of the applicability/relevance of the licensing model to the requirement.
• Negotiate and implement amendments to T&C’s for both new and existing contracts
• Minimise risk to Capgemini while ensuring value for money for Capgemini and its clients.
• Focus on working with the team to deliver true P&L savings for Capgemini and to deliver client benefit in accordance with client contracts.
• Ensure Capgemini remains compliant with prevailing legislation, for example: IR35 legislation when onboarding Professional Services suppliers; Data Protection (GDPR).
** Please note this role is a fixed term contract for 12 months**
What you’ll bring
• Supporting & solutioning bid experience
• Experience in category plan Builds
• Driving cost saving experience for Capgemini and its clients
• Risk Mitigation; through contract negotiations and ongoing Vendor Management
• You will work as a part of our diverse and globally dispersed team both locally and virtually to provide best in class procurement services for our internal and external clients
Corporate Social Responsibility
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm