Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Excellent administrative knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 Professional OSes
- Basic knowledge of and experience in troubleshooting networking issues, basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365
- Experience in customer care
- Willingness to work in shifts during regular office opening hours, outside office opening hours on occasion and willingness to travel to other office locations on occasion
- Good English language skills (B2)
What duties will help you grow?
- PC preparations (W’10 incl. MS Office build, configuration) and startup training (provisioning) to new users, PC and PC supply provisioning, hardware maintenance
- 2nd/3rd level of helpdesk for our employees
- On-site support (hands & eyes) during internal projects, for infrastructure teams, Service Desk and others
- Office equipment checks, support and maintenance (printers, projectors, meeting room screens, video conferencing systems, etc.)
- Working with BMC Remedy & ServiceNow ticket registration systems, paperwork for asset & finance management, other related tasks given by supervisor/managers
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).