Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Fluency in Portuguese (at least C1) and good knowledge of English (at least B2) mandatory
- Knowledge of any of the following languages: French/German/Italian/ Spanish will be an asset
- Any prior IT-related experience would be an asset
- Flexible to work in Shifts (24×7)
- Must be able to learn and support new and quickly-changing technologies
- Familiarity with a wide range of standard office automation products
- Sound demonstrated knowledge of Service Desk procedures and process
- Ability to prioritize workload to best meet customer requirements
What duties will help you grow?
- Deliver service and support to end-users using and operating automated call distribution phone software, via remote connection or over the Internet
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients etc.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Registering an incident and / or Service Request reported via email /phone in the ITSM Tool
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).