Capgemini continues to grow and seeks experienced IT architect in the infrastructure area who want to work and be a part in complex IT projects together with our customers.
Our customers place high demands on Capgemini. We love it, because we believe it is a prerequisite for developing and remaining a leading provider of IT services in Sweden and globally. Our consultants are driving people and we offer great opportunities for personal and professional development.
You will work with knowledgeable colleagues from all over the world and together develop your customers’ business.
In the role as an IT Security Architect at Capgemini you work with projects with our customers in the IT infrastructure area often with focus on cloud solutions.
The work can consist of technical and strategic challenges and sometime issues and to implement advanced IT solutions in order to minimize costs, increase efficiency and flexibility and to create competitive advantages.
It can also be to collect, and map customer needs and demands with technical solutions. We give you freedom under the responsibility to run the projects, lead colleagues and strengthen the ties to the customer. You will be given the opportunity to be involved in the projects from start to finish and be the bridge between the customer, project team and the technology of visualizing solutions and create understanding and common goals for all parties
- At least three years of experience working with security implementations using solutions such as AWS, Azure, Office365, CASB or similar
- Certifications within CISSP, CCSP, CCSK and AWS, Azure, Office 365 are meritorious.
University or tertiary degree in IT or otherwise acquired knowledge
English and preferable also Swedish
- You are the type that likes to create new technical solutions within IT infrastructure and has certainly done it earlier in the role as a security consultant
- You have a genuine interest in solving future technical challenges together with your team members and making them grow under your leadership
- Finally, we believe that you have a very communicative and positive attitude, all to succeed in the role as a consultant