Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Significant experience in recruiting, preferably in a corporate environment
- Ability to manage complex, high-volume recruitment projects
- Good understanding of the IT industry and software development ecosystem
- Knowledge of modern sourcing techniques and advanced sourcing skills
- Ability to build strong professional relationships with Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Advanced project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in English (B2/C1)
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Prior professional experience in a Team Leader, Project Manager, Process Lead, Subject Matter Expert, or any other comparable role
- Good understanding of modern programming technologies and frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of complex Application Tracking Systems like SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Taleo or similar
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead high-volume recruitment projects for various positions within software engineering field
- Manage a full recruitment cycle, owning each stage of the process
- Look for process improvements by experimenting with different techniques, tools, and approaches
- Regularly share your knowledge with other team members through regular training sessions and individual mentoring
- Provide an exceptional Candidate experience on each stage of the recruitment process
- Source Candidates by using various techniques and channels
- Experiment with different approaches to find most efficient sources of applications
- Develop a network of Candidates and prospects through on-going relationship nurturing
- Work with our Employer Branding team to run digital recruitment campaigns and raise brand awareness
- Influence and partner with Hiring Managers to guide them on company policies and help them in taking informed hiring decisions
- Use ATS to manage pipelines, provide timely feedback and ensure data integrity
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- We are focused on innovation and R&D. Working at Capgemini Engineering you will be using cutting-edge technologies to work on international projects and gain multi-sector expertise.
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our famous atmosphere:
There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
As an integral part of the Capgemini Group, at Capgemini Engineering we combines world-leading engineering, research and development services with digital manufacturing expertise to create innovative and world-changing solutions on an international scale.
Our team is more than 52,000 engineers and scientists in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
Do you want to get to know us better? Visit our website: https://capgemini-engineering.com/en/