Capgemini Hungary is looking for IT Project Managers under the following conditions:
- Leading various sized consulting, software development and transformation projects in the field of financial market.
- Plan schedule, resources and budget.
- Organize delivery, perform follow-up and report regularly about the project.
- Manage risks and issues and check the project environment.
- Provide technical consultancy to the business and IT departments of the customer.
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc in IT or Economics, MSc is an advantage).
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Hungarian.
- At least 3 years practical project management experience (Waterfall and/or Agile).
- Experience with project planning and tracking tools.
- Experience in the management of IT projects.
- Experience in the management of complex projects (team size of 10+, multiple companies involved).
- Deep knowledge of project management methodologies (e.g. PMBOK, Scrum, Kanban).
- At least 3 years working experience in Financial Services sectors.
- Relevant certification (PMP, IPMA, Prince2, Agile, Agile ScrumMaster)
- Experience in agile projects.
- ScrumMaster certification is a must!
- Experience in international projects is an advantage.
- Experience in management or IT consultancy is an advantage.
|Why to choose us:
- internal trainings, virtual training environment where you can get to know individual technology solutions and applications
- participation in international projects in collaboration with experts from abroad
- competitive salary, cafeteria and other benefits
- you can try your hand at different areas within the company
- friendly and modern work environment