Focus of the role:
Capgemini FS is currently looking to hire a skilled IT Project Manager into it's Application Development and Maintenance team. The successful candidate will work on an initial, high profile project with one of our global banking clients.
What you’ll do:
- Review, estimate and carry project planning and tracking activities.
- Requirement Management.
- Project scoping.
- Review of project artefacts.
- Quality Ensure quality objectives are met.
- Project Team management.
- Ensure proper project communication and coordination among team members.
- Client interaction.
- Communicate with the client regarding project progress resolve issues related to delivery of projects
What you’ll bring:
- IT Project Management experience with ability to interact and manage own teams and 3rd party teams.
- Nice to have understanding of Windows 10 tablet application build.
- A broad understanding of IT hardware software operations and networks.
- An understanding of all stages of application development process from specification and design development and testing through to implementation and training.
- An understanding of the project lifecycle tools and methodologies used in the Group to include Risk Based Project Management System Development Lifecycle and Agile Planning Prepare.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us.
Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.