Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The primary purpose of this role is to continuously improve relationship between IT and the business community (IT Service Delivery) and to help align IT solutions and services to support business objectives and strategies.
GLOBAL IT department delivers IT solutions to the Business as well as supports the Business with their daily operations providing and supporting IT environment. GLOBAL IT department is also responsible for execution of IT projects within the BSv organization.
Service Management is a part of Global IT and is responsible for consulting, continuous process and services optimization, reduction the impact coming from IT changes, managing relationship with all Stakeholders (vendors, Clients, Business, etc.), reporting the key KPI’s and SLA monitoring.
- Strong business and customer focus
- Broad knowledge in IT with focus on service level management
- Experience in service provision (either managing teams or service providers) – 2 years as minimum
- ITIL knowledge – Certificate would be an asset
- Project Management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fluent English
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.