IT Business Partner for CIS GBL
Location: United Kingdom, London area preferable
Team: Group IT, Operations Domain
The IT Business Partner is the single point of contact for CIS, representing Group IT and it that way adding value to the Group. He or she will have the following key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a relationship with the CIS business leadership
- Serve as a primary point of contact for Group IT to CIS leadership
- Gain a knowledge of the CIS business and be able to identify value added IT services that support the growth and profitability of the business
- Ensure that the CIS leadership is informed of the Group IT services available and planned changes
- Advocate for Group IT and coordinate the deployment of new services
- Executive escalation for IT issues.
- Identify synergies between CIS and Group IT Services, looking for drink your own champagne opportunities.
- Identify cost savings for both Group IT and CIS.
- Proactively engage in engagements and bids from CIS
Profile / Competencies
The IT Business Partner sits between Group IT and the Business and should be familiar with both worlds in order to operate effectively. The following are some of the key competencies for this role:
- Executive presence – able to work effectively with the business leadership
- Strong communication skills – able to clearly communicate information to the business leadership and collect relevant feedback, e.g., voice of the customer
- Leadership – able to provide direction to Group IT delivery
- Digital Understanding – clear understanding of what it means to be a digital business in order to support Capgemini’s transformation.
- Bridge builder between Group IT and CIS and change the mindset within both organizations.
The IT Business Partner should have experience in selling and delivering IT and consulting services and a solid understanding of the IT services that enable the business. The following experiences would be relevant:
- Account/Engagement Manager
- IT Service Management
- Business Relationship Management
- The IT Business Partner should have already good contacts and a network within the CIS organization in his/her region.